Cosmic Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adding photos to a post - Jan can you help

5 posters

Go down

adding photos to a post - Jan can you help Empty adding photos to a post - Jan can you help

Post  Fran Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:15 am

Jan, I found the thread where you discussed this with Blossom - it's on your flowers and fruit thread. I know there's a way to post an image directly from the hard drive instead of from a hosting site like Photobucket. Blossom confirmed it - but that's as far as I've got.

Notice you've posted some photos so assume you must have sorted out what to do. I still can't make head or tail of it. Blossom did try to explain it to me too once but at the time I was too busy to pay her proper attention and never pursued it.

Have found it easy enough to upload photos to the gallery and will keeping adding to it when I get a minute. If anyone wants help on with that I can help I think. Blossom is away at the moment that's all.
Fran
Fran
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

adding photos to a post - Jan can you help Empty Re: adding photos to a post - Jan can you help

Post  siri Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:50 am

Nope not me - I posted the photos in my gallery and put links in the thread. Blossom corrected them for me but must be getting tired of doing that - LOL> That's probably why she took a holiday.
I will read her instructions again, and have a try later today.
cheers, jan
siri
siri
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

adding photos to a post - Jan can you help Empty Re: adding photos to a post - Jan can you help

Post  Fran Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:58 am

Ah you had help - back to square one - not to worry - thanks Jan
Fran
Fran
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:15 am

And yippee we've both solved the riddle. Great minds and all that. I might reduce mine a bit I think - they seem huge though no bigger than I ever posted elsewhere.

If anyone needs a clue we should both be able to help Smile
Fran
Fran
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  meriash Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:12 pm

with the help of Jan and Betty, I finally got there, hate to think how many pictures of my Iris are floating round in the copy and paste bizzo though.
Marion
meriash
meriash
Busy Bee
Busy Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Have to admit, Marion, my poppy was a big HUGE, as well as in the wrong part, but oh well, you and I both learnt how to do it today and that's what matters. Laughing

Betty
Betty
Betty
Busy Bee
Busy Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Estate Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:21 pm

Can I have a step bt step for piccies ploise Suspect
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Estate Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:23 pm

adding photos to a post - Jan can you help IMG_2674

can do same as GE cheers
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Estate Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:24 pm

niow can post pics of me babies Embarassed
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:46 pm

That's some costume Thee - I do believe you've turned clucky LOL
Fran
Fran
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down