Cosmic Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasmanian Chocolate gets good reviews

4 posters

Go down

Tasmanian Chocolate gets good reviews Empty Tasmanian Chocolate gets good reviews

Post  Raymondo Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:32 am

At Tomatopalooza this year, just a week ago in fact, Tasmanian Chocolate got very good reviews. Well done Blossom.

Raymondo
Big Bopper!
Big Bopper!

Back to top Go down

Tasmanian Chocolate gets good reviews Empty Re: Tasmanian Chocolate gets good reviews

Post  Blossom Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:36 am

Excellent! As you know, I have had big problems with Quarantine so have had to drop out of the dwarf project but an continuing to grow the Tasmanian line to the next generations here. Mine will just take longer than the project ones is all.
Blossom
Blossom
Admin

https://cosmicconnection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Tasmanian Chocolate gets good reviews Empty Re: Tasmanian Chocolate gets good reviews

Post  Raymondo Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:12 pm

Well, with the changes in quarantine regulations, all the Aussie dwarf lines will have to stay on Aussie shores. Mind you, they'll be growin them up over too and now they're a year ahead. I'll just have to grow two crops a year. Not sure how I'll achieve that yet though!

Raymondo
Big Bopper!
Big Bopper!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Patrina contacted me and said we'd do it alone. I'm trying to suss out if I can still participate with Tassie having the 'island within an island' mentality. Does anyone know Peter Coxhead's email in Derby? I'm wondering if he might have any inklings to share.
Blossom
Blossom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymondo Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:51 pm

You have a PM.

Re seed to Tas, I looked into it last year and the Tassie quarantine people said all you need to do is have the seed treated for that blue tobacco thingummy. It didn't seem too onerous but I'm not sure about the cost.

Raymondo
Big Bopper!
Big Bopper!

Back to top Go down

Post  siri Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:23 am

Ooooh! Sucked right in by the subject line, and not a mention of Cadburys! Grrrrrrrr
siri
siri
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  lorraine Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:18 am

hi blossom did you get peters addy as have it here if you still need it
lorraine
lorraine
Busy Bee
Busy Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:10 am

Yes, thanks. Haven't gotten around to emailing him yet what with the new caravan and kids birthdays and sleepovers at grandmas, quilt and naughty neighbours who give me hangovers! He wanted some Tas Choc seeds and I have some F5's here for him. We might head down that way to try out the van and the gas when its fitted. This was the month I was going to hibernate!
Blossom
Blossom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down