Cosmic Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pruning time

3 posters

Go down

Pruning time Empty Pruning time

Post  siri Thu May 29, 2008 12:23 pm

I bought myself some big heavy cyclone extendable loppers, that allow me to cut through about 3 to 4 cm thick branches, so i've been having a fun time this week renovating the old pear, apple and plum trees, and pruning the younger trees. The loppers go clack, clack, clack, clack. Someone out there will understand what I mean. You get 4 bites at the cherry and don't need a lot of strength to use them. With me, they are a winner.
siri
siri
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Pruning time Empty Re: Pruning time

Post  The Estate Fri May 30, 2008 5:08 am

I believe in having good gardening tools and not cutting corners, makes the job in hand so much easier cheers
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  siri Fri May 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Yes - now if only I can find the #$%^& things so I can use them again tomorrow. I am truly shocking the way i look after my garden tools No
siri
siri
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Fri May 30, 2008 1:09 pm

If I want a good gardening tool I go look in the shed LOL. Men don't have sheds for nothing Suspect
Fran
Fran
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Estate Sat May 31, 2008 4:00 am

MY shed/garage is all MINE and everything thing has a place and it put back where it belongs at the end of the day Twisted Evil
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  siri Sat May 31, 2008 1:22 pm

My shed is mine too Thee, only at present it has vermin. (I don't mean THAT vermin). I'm going to have to put down rat poison, then have a major clean out. I found the loppers, now they are in the lounge room where tools should be kept - LOL. Or in the kitchen, car, carport, front porch, loose in the garden, on top of the dog kennel, or even in the waterproof plastic box provided for small tools - sometimes.
I'm going to get up the ladder (which is lying round the garden somewhere) tomorrow and try and finish the pear and apple trees off properly.
Cheers, jan
siri
siri
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down