Cosmic Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain and More Rain

4 posters

Go down

Rain and More Rain Empty Rain and More Rain

Post  The Estate Sun May 18, 2008 3:52 am

Who else is getting rain ATM, nearly sold here for the past 24 hours, hate being stuck inside, but worth it cherry The garden has had it's best soaking in months, wont have to water for a few weeks now, except the undercover stuff and glass house, YaY.
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Rain and More Rain Empty Re: Rain and More Rain

Post  Fran Sun May 18, 2008 3:58 am

Glad you got a decent fall Thee - I wish - 3mls yesterday and had to water - very dry here - my frangipani was looking wonderful a fortnight ago but is now losing foliage - I don't water it - survives on rain but it is disappointing - love it when it's looking its best.
Fran
Fran
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  siri Sun May 18, 2008 4:11 am

Good stuff here too Thee. Makes you believe in something again. The man doing the fence here on friday said - looks like we have some bad weather coming up - I just stared at him scathingly Mad Rolling Eyes
siri
siri
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Estate Sun May 18, 2008 5:27 am

well as wet as it is I do have to do a few jobs today outside, the decking is a bloody mess, the wissy is malting Laughing and I have to sweep up the mess, and I have to pot my few tulips as well, but I pot in the garage, or should I call in my big shed, pool table in there I cannot get the car in, it has to go, but a great place to put my junk on top and underneather, as it has a fitted board on the top and comes in very handy Suspect but I need to get the car back in before I attack the driveway pirat , my store it at work Shocked
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Sun May 18, 2008 11:45 am

We just got back from Hobart - we had Liam's birthday at Dru Point on the coast, 20 balmy degrees and lots of 2 year olds - lovely day. Did the Botanical Gardens this morning ( to check that I hadn't mangled my apples too much - no Pete treats his worse!) Apparently it has been freezing cold here, but I notice some of the grass seed has sprouted so it must have rained. Bring it on - the wall is built and all I need to do now is wait for the roses and weed the veggies!
Blossom
Blossom
Admin

https://cosmicconnection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Estate Sun May 18, 2008 2:18 pm

Well I'm pleased to report I spent 4 hours outside today moving things about, pruning, and general tidy ups stuffs, now i dont feel deprived of my Sunday cherry
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down