Cosmic Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew Denton's Interview

3 posters

Go down

Andrew Denton's Interview Empty Andrew Denton's Interview

Post  Stecranat Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:39 am

Did any on here watch the interview with Wayne Carey???...I know its all been said before..but I did feel really sorry for the guy...he has really ruined his whole life ie drugs/alcohol etc etc...I guess the interview was to also highlight what drug & alcohol abuse can do to a family/individual etc.....felt for his family sitting there listening etc...we are all very capable of making mistakes ..you can only hope that one learns to recognise the problems & learn from these...my personal observation is that he is now going through an almost depressed/suicidal stage....was really annoyed to hear a doctor remark on his "smile throughout the interview"...the fact is that many people have a "nervous smile" nothing to do with not being remorseful....I know because one of my children did it constantly (as did I) & he was forever getting into trouble at school as the teachers didn't understand. I am not making excuses for the guy..its just that I think now the media etc need to leave him be & let him continue with his counselling etc..prob best if he gets rid of his girlfriend of the moment... as he even admitted that they were a volatile (sic) couple.

PS ...no he didn't get paid to appear on Denton...apparently Denton has been trying for years to get him on there & eventually his family talked him into it.

Last edited by Stecranat on Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Stecranat
Stecranat
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Back to top Go down

Andrew Denton's Interview Empty Re: Andrew Denton's Interview

Post  Belladonna Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:57 am

he's still not taking responsibility for his actions ,he accidently shoved a glass in her face come on......I turned it off there.
Belladonna
Belladonna
Busy Bee
Busy Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  tilly Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:52 am

watching the interview you could easily feel sorry for him as far as tough upbringing etc... and also he is in trouble and obviously being hounded by the media...some would say this comes with the territory ( him being in the public eye)........but the thing is at the end of day he has to learn to be responsible for his own actions.....with out knowing to much about him I think for a while he was fortunate enough to have a sensible partner (his ex wife) and I am sure she probably kept him in line ...now though it sounds as if his current partner is as silly as him as far as drinking and cocaine use is concerned......
He is a weak man in many ways and needs to do something about....

tilly
Busy Bee
Busy Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down