Cosmic Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

entertaining blog about Indian cooking

4 posters

Go down

entertaining blog about  Indian cooking Empty entertaining blog about Indian cooking

Post  Fran Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:23 am

I love it - http://cygopi.wordpress.com/2007/02/21/dont-curry-be-happy/

Smith, who claimed it was his real name, said that England had countless Indian curry restaurants, adding that he had eaten in them all. “At least one of them must be serving genuine Indian curry,” he argued.

Beauvilliers would generally burp and hold his peace, as though what he knew could not be shared with commoners.

I knew trouble was brewing when Appuswamy one day produced a dark green tin labelled Original Madras Curry Powder. “Woriginal!” he spat out. “Myself woriginally from Madras. We are not having any such powder. It is a plot.”

“But old fruit,” said Smith patronisingly and with galling logic, “how could you possibly not have it? It says right here in big letters ‘MADRAS’ — so it stands to reason that it must have come from Madras. N’est-ce pas, old frog?” The last line was addressed to the lofty Frenchman.
Fran
Fran
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

entertaining blog about  Indian cooking Empty Re: entertaining blog about Indian cooking

Post  Maree Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:30 am

Loved it too Fran, had a good old chuckle and put into my favourites for a better browse when I have more time.

Cheers
Maree / Neely ( waving 'hello' ) Very Happy
Maree
Maree

Back to top Go down

entertaining blog about  Indian cooking Empty Re: entertaining blog about Indian cooking

Post  meriash Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:58 am

hello, nice friend.
thought the flower in your avatar was familiar.
Marion
meriash
meriash
Busy Bee
Busy Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Estate Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:02 am

Hiya Maree, welcome over here sunny
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down