Cosmic Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasjig (Jigsaw Spelt Backwards)

2 posters

Go down

Wasjig  (Jigsaw Spelt Backwards) Empty Wasjig (Jigsaw Spelt Backwards)

Post  Stecranat Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:10 pm

Thanks (or no thanks) to my SIL I am now into Wasjig's..(jigsaw spelt backwards)...rather more complex than a normal jigsaw in that you don't know what the finished picture will be ie it may be the opposite view to the picture on the box (the one I have just completed was as if I was looking at the scene from the other side of the river) ..or others may be what the scene on the box would look like in say 30 years time etc..very addictive & time consuming!! Rolling Eyes
Stecranat
Stecranat
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Back to top Go down

Wasjig  (Jigsaw Spelt Backwards) Empty Re: Wasjig (Jigsaw Spelt Backwards)

Post  siri Fri May 02, 2008 12:34 pm

I haven't found time for a jigsaw of any sort for a long time, although I have a few waiting to be done. My favourite was one with no edge pieces and 6 extra pieces. It had a repeat pattern of cats sitting on shelves with geraniums. Took quite some time. My cats helped of course. Not only were there 6 extra pieces - pieces kept going missing on the floor!
I'm a sudoku addict, but restrict myself now to one daily online puzzle, and the one in the paper if I buy it.
My grandson likes to do his puzzles upside down - LOL
siri
siri
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum