Cosmic Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calendar gone

2 posters

Go down

Calendar gone Empty Calendar gone

Post  Blossom Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:42 am

You'll notice the calendar is missing. I took it down because it was costing me too much for what it's worth and was too cumbersome to operate. We can post interesting information in other forums. I've also added a link to Gardenate in the edible garden section which is a better monthly planting guide than I could ever produce. I'll add a more obvious link when I get back - off to see Mamma Mia. We had 76 ml of rain last night from 11pm to 5 am! Mamma Mia alright!
Blossom
Blossom
Admin

https://cosmicconnection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Calendar gone Empty Re: Calendar gone

Post  lorraine Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:37 am

yes it rained here but nothing like what you got
hope you liked the show
we had our youngest grand daughter over for the weekend , we didnt do a lot as it was far to cold outside so aimee and I made cupcakes ,had a sleep in and watched a few dvds ,just a nice easy feel good weekend
lorraine
lorraine
Busy Bee
Busy Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:02 am

It has been amazing. We didn't get flooded because we are on a slope and the retaining wall held up OK. But the insectorium was right in the path of a swathe of water that ended up on the path at the side of the housr, so I have an idea we won;t see much growth. I had planted out new strawberry plants and transplanted 4 young fig trees so they got well watered in! Has Carmen and Olivia for Friday night, then Carmen went off to sleep over with a friend so Olivia helped me cut out applique flowers for the next quilt. Then the movies and home to dinner cooked for me and a half built chook house! Quite productive weekend.
Blossom
Blossom
Admin

https://cosmicconnection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lorraine Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:52 am

my goodness you were busy , aimee was pretty tired as she had had a full week at school ,

it was nice to sit with her though and just muck about for a change

cant get over how much rain you got though
just showery here and cold ,but have blue sky , 15 mins ago it was sort of skiffing sleety rain weird ???
just winter I guess
lorraine
lorraine
Busy Bee
Busy Bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down