Cosmic Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Ascending

2 posters

Go down

Moon Ascending Empty Moon Ascending

Post  Blossom Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Moon ascending until the end of the month, sap is concentrated in the upper part of plants so avoid pruning too heavily or taking cuttings. You should see some rapid growth on leafy green veg and if you haven't cropped your apples yet, they will be juicing up and getting sweeter over the next two weeks.
Blossom
Blossom
Admin

https://cosmicconnection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Moon Ascending Empty Re: Moon Ascending

Post  Raymondo Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:33 pm

So, would this be a good time to give leafy greens a food boost with some fishy stuff?

On a separate note, I'm in the process, today and tomorrow, of potting up chillies still miraculously alive in the garden so I can overwinter them inside. I was going to wait for a descending fire moon to give the poor roots a helping hand (is that the right approach?) but the temperature is dropping so I don't want to put it off.

Last edited by Raymondo on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Raymondo
Big Bopper!
Big Bopper!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Yes, transplanting where you want the roots to get a good hold is good on a descending moon ( after the 29th this month) but if they are at risk do it any time ( maybe when the moon is in earth) because a two week time difference could make a big difference if you end up getting a heavy frost. Sometimes we just gotta do what we just gotta do!
Blossom
Blossom
Admin

https://cosmicconnection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down