Cosmic Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's Cosmic

3 posters

Go down

Where's Cosmic Empty Where's Cosmic

Post  The Estate Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:57 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes yoohoo are your there, *looks up into the sky*

A few of us are worried as you have not been around and he forum was down the other day affraid

Are you away maybe Rolling Eyes
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Where's Cosmic Empty Re: Where's Cosmic

Post  Blossom Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:03 am

Just got back from Melbourne after meeting up with my daughter and niece. Spent too much money and got very sore feet. Bourke Street has a groove down the middle from us walking from our hotel ( top end of Lonsdale) to the shops, but it was lovely to meet the niece who is supposed to be 'just like me'. She is a lot like me and we had a great time. They are off back to England today, but swear they are coming out again next year to Tassie. Haven't even been out in the garden yet, dark last night and frost this morning, but Bob has mulched all the rose beds with pine bark so it looks tidy.
Blossom
Blossom
Admin

https://cosmicconnection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Estate Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:58 am

Ah yes I remember now Embarassed anyways your back now, glad you had a great visit and reunion with your family, best you send a PM to Fran and Guzzi Laughing
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:05 am

Not to worry - all is well Smile My daughter does a shop till you drop in Melbourne during the August sales - or used to before she started her family. Got some great bargains over the years - always had a ball with a couple of girlfriends who went with her. Must do it one year myself Very Happy

So what did you buy Smile
Fran
Fran
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Estate Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:08 am

If you do you can come for a visit Fran, spare room always vacant Razz
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:26 am

Got a nice lightweight coat for spring, a trendy red top and grey skirt which I will probably never wear unless we go somewhere very posh - no places like it in Wynyard! Also a pair of Country Road Cargo pants for $30 reduced from $115 which I think I will frame Most of the money went on Amy who needed some 'transition' clothes from Uni student to Uni Lecturer which she starts next week. I didn't think lecturers needed to dress differently, but apparently so, so she ended up with a whole new wardrobe on my Amex! Restaurants and wine pulled up the slack and we went to the theatre to see the Japanese Tao Drummers which was awesome! Now I'm back to digging in the dirt. Here's a pic of me with Amy and Sally ( niece ) who does indeed look like me at that age. We only had a day with them but it was like we'd known her forever.
Where's Cosmic Spence10
Blossom
Blossom
Admin

https://cosmicconnection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Estate Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:11 am

wow there is a real likeness there, you a bit like me, I rarely buy expensive clothes as I never wear them LOL
The Estate
The Estate
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down